Admissions, at Green Garden School,Gwalior, are purely based on an oral interaction session with the child considering the age factor as necessary requirement.
The age of the child as on July 2017 will determine the eligibility for admission to particular class. Age requirement for the classes is as under:-
Steps for Registration and Admission
- Registration form for admission to be take from school only.
- The Registration form, duly filled in all respect, should be submitted to the school office.
- After scrutinizing the Registration forms the parents will be informed about an oral interaction date for their ward / wards.
- After the successful completion of oral interaction parents are informed for admission formalities.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- School leaving/transfer certificate and last Report Card, in originals. Counter signed school leaving certificate for students applying for admission to class I onwards attested by concerned educational department.
- SSSMID (Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission ID is mandatory to submit.
- Municipal Birth Certificate, (Xerox copy mandatory) for all classes Nursery to UKG.
- Two recent passport size colour photographs of the child and one each of both parents.
Note: Admission will be cancelled if any variance or misrepresentation is found the particulars filled in the Admission Form and the supporting documents at any stage. In such case, only the security deposit will be refunded.
Admission Helpline :
Landline : 0751-2482718 ( Senior ) & 0751-3510749 ( Junior )
Mobile : 9826504705 , 8130854514